Training in Latin Grammar and Syntax 1 and 2
This course is based on the prior knowledge students acquired in school and supports the university courses of Grammar and Style. Important phenomena of Latin grammar will be revised and the students' understanding of sentence structure will be improved through translation exercises. The aim of the course is to increase the students' skills needed for translating Latin texts.
Registraton via UNIGRAZonline.
The courses “Training in Latin Grammar and Syntax 1 and 2” are free of charge.
ECTS Credits (per Semester)
2 semester hours per week (2hrs) – 3 ECTS credits.
Exercises to be handed in, occasional tests.
- Wolfram Kautzky, Durchstarten in Latein – Grammatik, Linz 2001.
- Emil Gaar/Mauritz Schuster, Lateinische Schulgrammatik, Wien 1988.
- Leo Stock, Langenscheidt Lern- und Übungsgrammatik Latein, Berlin/München 1994.
- Linda Strehl, Langenscheidt Kurzgrammatik Latein, Berlin/München 2001.
- Heinrich Schmeken, Orbis Romanus. Elementargrammatik, Paderborn1982.
Mon to Fri 10 am – 12 pm